Help Copper Kettle celebrate its second birthday
Submitted by MileHighBeer on Wed, 04/17/2013 - 7:34am
Copper Kettle Brewing is turning two and this weekend you can help them celebrate. Here's the information from thier Facebook page:
A year has gone by for us yet again and here we are about to celebrate our two year anniversary! Wow, time flies! This year has been a year of growth for us beyond our wildest dreams. Here's a recap:
1. Upgraded our fermenters to include two 10 BBL and one 30 BBL fermenter
2. Expanded our space from 2,000 sq ft. to 5,800 sq ft
3. Tripled the space of our refrigerator cold storage area
4. Purchased a bottling line (OH...that is supposed to be a surprise!). Next to come: BOMBERS!!!
...and MUCH MUCH MORE.
Join us for our memorable four day celebration Thursday, April 18th - Sunday, April 21st. The event will be held in the back of the brewery to allow for more parking in the front. Additional parking will be located at the corner of Valentia and Mississippi. Please don't park in the Toy Doctor lot or the new Alpert Homes area...you will get towed!
Okay, enough of that, on to the fun stuff:
4/18 - 4/21 "A Year of Growth". Copper Kettle Brewing Co will be celebrating our TWO YEAR anniversary over 4 whole days:
4/18, THURSDAY -
-Double Mexican Chocolate Stout on Cask
-Rauchbier on Cask
-Nick Amodeo on guitar and mandolin (5 PM - 10 PM)
-Basic Kneads Wood Fired Pizza (4 PM - 10 PM)
4/19, FRIDAY -
- "Battle of the Beers" Five different beers brewed by five different CKBC employees. You vote on your favorite for bragging rights!
1. Pecan Wood Smoked Brown Ale
2. India Alt Ale
3. Belgian Wit w/ Lemongrass & Ginger
4. Belgian Dark Strong Ale aged in Port Barrels
5. Barrel Aged Saison w/ Strawberry & Rhubarb
WHO MADE WHICH?!? WE WON'T TELL TIL AFTER YOU VOTE
-The Conquistadors of Nothing cover band (5 PM - 10 PM)
-Crazy Good Food (noon - 5 PM)
-Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs (5 PM - 10 PM)
4/20, SATURDAY -
-Barrel Aged Baltic Porter
-Two Special Cask Releases - once they're gone, they're gone!
-The Acoustic Mining Company (5 PM - 10 PM)
-Eighty Ate Food Truck (noon - 5 PM)
-Uber Sausage (5 PM - 10 PM)
4/21, SUNDAY -
-Vertical pairing of 2012 and 2013 English Barleywine
-Pete Stein on guitar (4 PM - 9 PM)
-The Biscuit Bus (noon - 7 PM)